Sunday, March 7, 2010

Graphics Tool Box Review

My husband works swing shift. That means, he leaves for work at noon and returns home around midnight. I fly solo every evening and typically bring my husband his cup of "please wake up soon so I can see you before you have to go back to work" coffee around 8am. One morning, as the poor man barely had his eyes open, I was urging him out of bed, telling him he "HAD TO SEE THIS PRODUCT THAT I HAVE TO REVIEW FOR TOS" (I didn't yell that loud).

I was excited, I was sent Graphics Toolbox http://www.greatsoftwaretools.com/ which was created by a team of software designers with over 20 years of experience in graphics programming. Their plan was to create a program for everyday graphics needs that would be easy to use and understand. The product they created is perfect for a wide range of people - from students to business people. Here are just a few of the ways you can use Graphics-Toolbox:
personalized cards and invitations
science diagrams
photo editing
posters and business flyers
photo cartoons
scrapbook pages
blog headers and buttons

Members of the crew received the licensed version of the program to play with and they have been blogging about the things they’ve created. They even had the opportunity to participate in some online training sessions which are now available at the Graphics-Toolbox website.

After I went to the website and watched the online introductory video, which is worth a look, I was excited. Not just a little excited either but "Christmas Morning Excited". I immediately came up with many ideas and uses for this program. Christmas cards, birthday invitations, scrap booking, school projects etc... One very important project that I am working on, and will be revealing in a month or two, is a new company I will be launching. I have started other companies and could have benefited very much from Graphics Tool Box, especially for the promotional materials, logo, letterhead etc... As the company gets closer to launching, I will share my project with you, but since a name has not been decided, I will hold off sharing.

For families who home school, Graphics Tool Box is a great investment. The price is $149.00, which I think is an incredible price for an amazing software program. Your students will not be the only ones using this program, it will be a family investment. In fact our biggest debate is which computer to permanently put the program on- our family computer with the printer or the laptop where we can play around all we want and send it to be printed later, ahhh decisions decisions. I highly recommend this product, go check out the website and see for yourself. http://www.greatsoftwaretools.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment