Sunday, August 15, 2010

Put on your Denim Jumper Ladies and Grab your 2010 SchoolHouse Planner for the Best Homeschool Year EVER!






What? You don't have a 2010 Schoolhouse Planner? As a relatively new homeschooling mom, one of my first purchases was the 2009 Schoolhouse planner and I was so impressed with the amazing amount of information provided. The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner is over 600 pages and includes great features such as forms that are customizable so you can type details right onto the forms and print your own personalized forms.
It would take all day for me to tell you everything that is contained in the planner, so follow this link to see for yourself:


The cost is $39.00, which is so reasonable considering how impressive the planner is! No need to print the entire planner out, only print what you need and keep the rest on your computer for quick reference.
A few of my favorite things included in this planner are:


monthly articles (24 total; 2 per month)


Charts for attendance, assignments, science lab sheets


Preschool planner with tips and activities for the little ones
A Teaching Supply and Inventory List
A Daily Schedule, weekly schedule, marking period schedule (so no matter how you plan, there is something for you!)
Grocery List
Home keeping lists
Recipes
Bible Study Guides
Pages and Pages of miscellaneous Educational Information for easy and quick reference
I love this planner, not only does it help keep track of all my homeschooling details, it helps me to organize our family life so our home and school can run smoothly. From one homeschool mom to another, take the time to visit the link above to see for yourself how awesome the 2010 Schoolhouse Planner is.
Disclosure: As a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew I recieved the 2010 Schoolhouse Planner in exchange for my participation to write this as a Sell Sheet, as part of a contest. and I hope I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment