Monday, July 19, 2010

TOS Review- "Travel the World E-Book" (June 2010)


I sit here at my computer on a HOT rainy Monday morning in the North East typing my first TOS Review of the 2010-2011 Crew Year and so Thankful for educational activities that I can do inside with my children on days like this.
I was given the opportunity to review the June 2010 module e-book, titled "Travel the World" as a member of the TOS Review Crew. I love these modules, I have used other modules since I have the 2009 School House Planner and this one was just as excellent as the others.
"Travel the Word" is 56 pages of homeschooling fun!
The module contains topics such as Geography, Continents, Land and Water, with additional websites for further study. Your children will have fun doing topical copy work, fill in the blanks, word scramble, word searches etc...
The module is for a wide age range and even has topic expansion for High School students. The June module costs $7.95 so, it is a great deal, especially if you have wide range of ages in your homeschool. You can purchase the module here: http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/ or check out the other products from The Old Schoolhouse.
There were a bunch of fun activities contained in this module, for example, there is a cute song to the tune of "He's got the whole world in His hand" that is used to teach about the continents (my 2 year old enjoyed this!)
The module contained beautiful colored maps which I do the following:
print two copies,
cut one out,
laminate them both and use it as a matching game or a memory game.
They even put in recipes for us cooks!
If you would like to see what other TOS Crew Members are saying, click on this link: http://homeschoolblogger.com/homeschoolcrew/782810/
The "Travel the World" June 2010 Module is sure to please and worth the price, go check it out!
As a member of the TOS Review Crew, I was not paid for this review, but was given the material free.

2 comments:

  1. From the Homeschool Crew here. I enjoyed reading your review and have added myself as a follower.

    http://www.lightlibertyandlearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow TOS crew member. I'm spending a little time checking out some of the the other reviews. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete